Friday 4 February 2011

Day Twenty Six

Friday again!!!! Wooooo :D No plans again though, except for trying to figure out why my washing machine didn't come on last night (its on a timer plug as I'm on Economy 7). My washing was still dry and unwashed this morning. :/

Breakfast 6.30am
Natural yoghurt, mixed nuts, and linseeds with a Mug of Green Tea.

8.15am Pot of Green Tea

13.30pm Lunch
Cheese and pickle salad with lettuce, cucumber, red onion, tomato and celery. Glass of cranberry juice.

Cheese & pickle salad

I got home and cleaned the flat, I must have burnt a load of calories doing it, but I will also do my Charlie Brooks workout today. I picked up some fibre supplements from Boots, so I shouldn't have any more problems there! The washing machine is working again, I swapped the timer plug for another that I had, then I realised that the time one the plug was out by a lot, so it would have come on about 8pm tonight! lol


16.40pm Mug of Green Tea


I've done my 55 minutes on the Charlie Brooks workout DVD, I manage to do more and more of it every time, its the 'High Intensity' section that I struggle with as it involves a lot of jumping around, then the press ups in the 'Pilates' section in the end, but I am doing more than I did when I first started, so its going well :) Dee Thresher says to march it out if it gets too much, so I do still move when I start to struggle, I don't just lie on the sofa lol :)


18.00pm Dinner
Prawn Mayo salad, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, celery and fish sticks. And a glass of cranberry juice.


Prawn Mayo Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter