Wednesday 16 February 2011

Day Thirty Eight

Feeling pretty good as the 1 stone milestone mark has been reached, even though I still haven't been to the loo for a few days. I took some more Senokot Max last night, hoping it will kick in today!!! 

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt, mixed nuts with linseeds (extra today for extra fibre) and a mug of Green Tea.

I have brought an orange (soluble fibre) into work with me today as well as the remainder of grapes and kiwis that I brought for Day 1 of the CDD!


So, if you ask me if I would recommend having a go at the 7 day CDD after having dieted for a few weeks, I would say NO!!! No point!! I think with most diets you would lose 7lbs in your first week as your body gets used to a new way of eating, but as my body is pretty used to eating mainly fruit and veg, the cabbage detox had little effect on me!! :(

8.15 am Pot of Green Tea

10.30am Snack
One orange.



11.30am Pot of Green Tea

I have been to the loo this morning, but only once so I think there should be more to come yet :)


12.30pm Lunch
 3 kiwis and some grapes
  

Not quite the lunch you'd expect from someone that has had cabbage soup for lunch for seven days to eat!! lol but I don't like to waste food and I still had all this fruit left from Day 1 of CDD so I thought why not eh? I still have 2 more kiwis yet, but I can always have them tomorrow :)


I did 28 minutes on my Wii Fit today including a 'long jog', which I was knackered by the end of! lol The scales said I had decreased a little since last time lol so cabbage detox diet is still just a 2lb loss.


18.00pm Dinner
Cheese salad. Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, cheddar cheese, celery and primula and dolcelette cheese... Think I used up most of  the cheese left in my fridge lol I forgot to take a photo though, I think I was too eager to eat the cheese! I had this with a glass of cranberry juice :)


I know that not everyone that reads my blog is from the UK, so here is primula cheese spread in case you wondered.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter