Monday 21 March 2011

Day Seventy One

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with linseeds and mixed nuts with a mug of Green Tea.

I would like to announce that my bowel movements are practically back to normal again now!!! WOOO :D ...AND the cat hasn't pee'd on the sofa all weekend, she is eating her special diet food and has less litter tray visits! Onwards and upwards!!


I'm getting my hair done on Friday and am so looking forward to it! It hasn't been cut since September and is in need of a nice trim and a colour to hide the grey ;)

8.45am Pot of Green Tea

Hmmm a Low Carb Pizza Recipe that doesn't mention how many carbs:

For the pizza crust, you will need:

2 eggs
1 8oz package cream cheese or Neufchatel cheese, brought to room temperature (Philadephia?!)
1 cup parmesan cheese - shredded or grated

9x13" baking pan
cooking spray to coat pan


For the sauce, you will need:

1 6oz can tomato paste
1/2 cup sangria
1 1/2 tablespoons dried oregano
1 1/2 tablespoons dried basil
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 cloves of garlic, minced


Toppings of your choice, we used 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella and sliced pepperoni.


I have asked on a new site that I found called http://www.lowcarbsite.com as they all seem very knowledgable on there :) Think I'd miss the sangria out though!

Oooo Low Carb Icecream!!!

Ingredients:

* 500ml heavy cream (double cream in UK!!)
* 4 egg egg yolks
* 5 tablespoons of granulated sugar substitute
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions:
In a medium, heavy saucepan, heat cream until bubbles form just around the edge of the pan. Meanwhile, whisk together yolks, eggs, sugar substitute Very slowly whisk the hot cream into the eggs. Pour the mixture back into the pan. Place over medium-low heat and cook, stirring constantly, just until the mixture thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon, 1 to 2 minutes. Immediately remove from the heat and pour into a clean bowl. Stir in vanilla. Cover the surface of the custard with plastic wrap and refrigerate until well chilled, about 4 hours. Freeze according to the directions for your ice cream maker.


11.15am Pot of Green Tea

12.30pm Lunch
Chicken Mayo salad with lettuce and tomatoes... think something was on the turn as it smelt a bit eggy and tasted odd! - Oh well






Still hunting for a decent low carb pizza idea that doesn't have a meat base or a very eggy base... anyone help?

Just found another one...

http://www.diabetes-support.org.uk/forum/Blah.pl?m-1254426613/s-6/highlight-pizza+base

I think I'll try the last recipe I posted! I'll get the ingredients tonight but I won't cook it till later in the week, think I have some fish to use up in my fridge :)

I did a 10 minute jog on my Wii Fit and my face, chest and arms were bright red and burning!! Apparently that means I am pushing myself according to TC so I will try and do that every day to try and improve my fitness level, maybe one day I will be able to venture outside for a jog?! lol

18.00pm Dinner
Cheese and bacon salad with lettuce, cucumber, tomato and mayo. It was YUM :) and a mug of White Tea.






19.30pm Mug of White Tea (when the cat finally got off my lap! - She is so clingy at the moment!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter