Thursday 17 February 2011

Day Thirty Nine

Well, its Friday tomorrow and I actually have something to do this weekend now so I have something to look forward to :) - a Jon Russell party!! But I sharnt be drinking though due to me being strict with myself on the Low Carb diet, even though I have reached the stone milestone, I still have about 19lbs to lose yet! Plus the fact I am skint again! lol

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt, mixed nuts and linseeds with a mug of Green Tea.

10.00am Snack
Granny Smith apple, and a small one at that!









12.30pm LunchPrawn mayo salad with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, spring onion.



14.30pm Pot of Green Tea


I didn't get home from work til 17.45pm today so no time to exercise as my belly was a rumbling!!


18.00pm Dinner
Chicken Mayo salad with cucumber, lettuce, tomatoes and spring onion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter