Tuesday 8 February 2011

Day Thirty

Feeling good today after my weighing result yesterday WOO!! Have also just noticed that I didn't eat my apple yesterday :)

Curry Club tonight too! :) I can't see the Spice Rouge Menu as work have blocked it! I hope the Sizzling Chicken Tikka Main comes with a salad there, I was thinking about not having the onion bhajis as they contain flour, but I might as well have one as Cabbage Detox Diet (CDD) starts tomorrow! I have all my ingredients for the soup now and I can set that up and leave it on high all evening while I go for a curry then I can bottle it up and refrigerate it ready for the next day :)

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt, chopped mixed nuts and linseeds with a mug of Green Tea.

8.45am Pot of Green Tea

10.45am Snack
Granny Smith apple

12.30pm Lunch
Prawn Mayo Salad, lettuce, cucumber, tomato and 2 fish sticks. My last low carb lunch until after the Cabbage Detox Diet!!


13.15pm Pot of Green Tea

OMG it took me well over an hour to prep and start cooking the cabbage soup and it has absolutely stunk my flat out!! HAHA I hope it tastes better than it smells...

Here is the Cabbage soup cooking in the slow cooker:


I am off to Curry Club soon but thought I'd do a quick blog update :)


8.30pm Dinner
Garlic Mushroom for starter



Starter



Chicken Tikka with courgette bhaji and half a giant onion bhaji with a diet coke. (I didn't eat it all - way too filling!)



Indian Dinner


Lucky the cabbage detox says as much cabbage soup as I like as I have LOADS from that recipe!! haha I nearly ran out of containers!



Cabbage soup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter