Tuesday 15 February 2011

Day Thirty Seven - (CDD Day 7)

Day Seven:
Brown rice, unsweetened fruit juices and vegetables all you want.
Be sure to eat your soup at least once to day.


Woo! Its Day Seven finally!!!!!

6.30am Mug of Green Tea
I know today is unsweetened fruit juices to drink, but I forgot to bring some into work with me, so I'll drink some when I get home

8.00am Breakfast
Cabbage soup. Yes, I went and had it for breakfast!!! I just wanted to get my last helping of cabbage soup out of the way so I never have to eat in again!!!! I have loads left in my fridge though, if anyone wants some??

8.30am Pot of Green Tea

I plan to weigh myself after work, in case you wondered what the scales picture was for! I figured best to do today as I will be back on Low Carb tomorrow, but I will only do it tonight if the blooming Senokot MAX I took last night hurries up and works! ;P

10.30am Pot of Green Tea

12.30pm Lunch
Brown rice and one tomato. I forgot that tomato is a fruit!!! Too late now...


ok, so I get home feeling all energetic, chuck the remainder of the cabbage soup down the loo and flush, happily watching it disappear, then doing the mountain of washing up and ridding my flat of any remaining cabbage soup stench!! Then its Wii Fit time, did 13 minutes today, but those 13 minutes included a 3 minute jog (which I never feel I have the energy to do). Then it was time to weigh...


Not exactly the suggested 10-15lbs weight loss, but I did lose 2lbs which is better than I expected, as I felt like I was eating more than I normally do! Plus I haven't had a proper poo in a few days, the Senokot Max will have to be taken again tonight and I'll weigh again tomorrow if it works... Good news is I am only 1lb heavier than I was for Paul & Chris's wedding in 2009 and 3lb heavier than I was for Adam & Hayley's wedding last August. They do say muscle weighs more than fat though as I don't feel as slim as I did last year, but hey, July is a while off yet so I am well on target! I'd also like to mention that I have now lost 1 STONE!!!

18.30pm Dinner
Brown rice, half a green pepper and 2 mushrooms and a glass of cranberry juice.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter