Thursday 10 February 2011

Day Thirty Two - (CDD Day 2)

Day Two:
All you want - Fresh, raw or cooked vegetables of your choice.
Stay away from dry beans, peas and sweet corn.
Reward yourself with a big baked potato with butter for dinner.
Eat as much soup as you like, but no fruit for today.

6.30am Mug of Green Tea

8am Half a raw carrot (I couldn't think what else to have for breakfast and I couldn't face the soup this early lol)


8.15am Pot of Green Tea

It will be a whole month tomorrow that I started on the low carb diet, so the baked potato that I am having for dinner tonight might have a crazy effect on my insides, we shall see... lol I will weigh myself at the end of the 7 days, rather than on Monday like I normally do to get an accurate weight loss figure for the detox period. I guess I'll have to change my low carb weigh day to Wednesdays instead then.


I am really looking forward to a baked potato and butter, I will savour the flavour as it will be a long long time til I can have one again!!




9.45am A couple of pieces of raw celery


11am Pot of Green Tea


12.30pm Lunch
Cabbage soup and a few celery sticks and the other half of the raw carrot


Just been told about the Royal Marine Commando Diet where you can lose up to 2 stone  in 14 days!!!!!! Maybe this can be a grasping at straws diet if I haven't reached target by July?? ;)


Day 1
Breakfast - 3 Eggs
Lunch - 3 Eggs
Dinner - 3 Eggs

Day2
Breakfast - 1 Egg or Grapefruit
Lunch - Fresh Fruit Salad
Dinner - Steak, Tomatoes, Celery, Cottage Cheese

Day 3
Breakfast - 1 Egg or Grapefruit
Lunch - Fish, Tomato, Spinach & Salad
Dinner - Lean Lamb Chops, Tomatoes, Green Salad.

Day 4
Breakfast - 1 Egg or Grapefruit
Lunch - Green Salad, tomatoes
Dinner - 3 Eggs, Dry Toast

Day 5
Breakfast - 1 Egg or Grapefruit
Lunch Fish, Tomatoes, and salad
Dinner - Lean Ham salad, Tomatoes and spinach

Day 6
Breakfast - 1 Egg or Grapefruit
Lunch 3 Eggs and Dry Toast
Dinner Steak, Celery, Tomatoes and cottage cheese

Day 7
Breakfast 1 Egg or Grapefruit
Lunch Fresh fruit salad
Dinner Lean Lamb Chops, Salad and Tomatoes

Repeat again for week 2

Black coffee, water or pure lemon juice can be taken with the meal. Eat exactly what is stated where amounts are stated, where they are not eat as much as you like.

DO NOT EAT BETWEEN MEALS

No dressings or sauces only vinegar is allowed

Do not carry out more than 2 weeks, DO NOT use this diet more than four times a year.
There should be a loss of up to 2 stones, variations of the diet will have a MAJOR effect on the amount of weight you lose.

Weigh yourself at the beginning and the very end of the diet



18.30pm (ish) I had some soup


18.50pm (ish) Baked potato and butter (I forgot to take a picture - oops)


19.30pm Mug of Green Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter