Monday 21 February 2011

Day Fourty Three

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with mixed nuts and linseeds with a mug of Green Tea.

Who stole my weekend??? lol Well at least I am feeling better today, no headache or sickness feeling! I am actually feeling a bit lighter today, might be because I didn't eat much yesterday? Shame that weigh day is on Tuesdays now :)

I think when pay day arrives (next Monday) I might try a few things from http://www.lowcarbmegastore.com . They do low carb wraps etc, all a bit costly but I'll only get a few bits and not the ready meals they do. Both of the below are out of stock at the moment though.
£3.25
£6.25
Oh how cool!! I have just seen this on there:


I know its out of date, but at least I know I can have Peperami as a snack with very low carb content and I can get them in a normal supermarket!!! :)

8.30am Snack
Granny Smith apple.

10.30am Snack
One orange.


11am Pot of Green Tea


12.30pm Lunch
Prawn Mayo salad, lettuce, cucumber, tomato and spring onion



God, I am feeling really tired now!! I went to bed about 22.15 last night, thinking I'd fall asleep almost straight away, but I didn't nod off until about midnight! It must have been from when I was trying to sleep off my headache during the day yesterday?!


I did the Charlie Brooks workout DVD tonight and my calf and upper arm muscles were really painful! Must have been from Saturday's workout? I must try and exercise every day again like I was to stop the pain!! lol

18.00pm Dinner
Smoked mackerel with lettuce, cucumber and spring onion with 2 slices of salami filled with primula cheese.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter