Saturday 26 February 2011

Day Fourty Eight

7.45am Breakfast
Scrambled eggs with a bit of grated cheese :)


Off to Ikea soon to get a new chest of drawers for my bedroom as mine has slowly broken from all the moving homes I have done over the past 5 years!! I went from 2 large chest of drawers to one, and now the top drawer has come off of its runners and is unfixable as the runners have broke so I figured it was time for some new ones!





12.15pm Lunch (at Ikea)
Prawns and salad with a small mug of English Breakfast tea







19.20pm Dinner
Left over kebab chicken with lettuce and tomato.








Late dinner as building my new chest of drawers took longer than I thought it would due to the lack of building space in my bedroom! I had 3 cans of diet coke at the 30th party I went to.


As far as exercise goes for the day, I did a lot of walking around Ikea and ASDA as well as sweating a lot trying to build my chest of drawers as I had to keep moving it around my tiny room as I built it, then when I thought it was sorted, I couldn't get the drawers in as there wasn't enough room, so I had to move it again! *exhausting*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter