Saturday 5 February 2011

Day Twenty Seven

Wow! Day twenty seven!! not long until I have been back on low carb for a month now. Well, it's Saturday again, so something other than yogurt for breakfast! :)

While I was preparing my breakfast, I felt a bit thirsty so I poured a glass of fresh orange juice.



10am Breakfast
2 rashers of bacon (cooked in the George Foreman), fried egg, and some mushrooms cooked in the microwave with butter with a mug of Green Tea.



Photo shows it fits on a small plate lol


14.00pm Lunch
Prawn Mayo salad with lettuce, cucumber and fish sticks with a mug of Green Tea.




Small Prawn Mayo Salad Lunch

55 minutes on the Charlie Brooks workout!! I'm sure it is getting easier, did more than I usually do in the High Intensity and Pilates sections! :)


I need to do a food shop tomorrow, I am thinking of doing the low carb cauliflower cheese again so I'll need some milk or cream and I will use up the last of my lettuce tonight. I got a few things in on Friday ready for the Cabbage Detox Diet next week :) I'm actually looking forward to a good detox, I have never done one before :) I'll change the title of the blog post to 'Day blah blah CDD Day 1 of 7' (CDD = Cabbage Detox Diet, in case you were wondering lol).


Low Carb Cauli Cheese Recipe again: :)
Break up the cauliflower into florets and cook (steaming for 15 minutes is a good way. I use a collander type steamer over a pan of water.)

Beat 2 eggs into half a pint of milk or cream. add a teaspoon of made English mustard and mix in an ounce of grated strong cheddar cheese. Season. Pour this custard over the cauliflower in an oven proof dish. Sprinkle some more strong gated cheese ove and bake at 190 C for 35 minutes. The cheese topping should be bubbling.
Carb count is negligible.



I had 2 pieces of hollumi cheese and a glass of fresh orange while I was preparing dinner.

19.30pm Dinner
Chicken breast stuffed with dolcelette cheese, and wrapped in bacon with half a red onion, lettuce, cucumber and tomato with some French dressing. I actually forgot about the chicken in the oven so it's a bit well done and I think all the blue cheese has gone lol




No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter