Tuesday 22 February 2011

Day Fourty Four

Well, its 'weigh day' again...


6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with mixed nuts and linseeds. Mug of Green Tea.

I'm actually feeling quite bloated today, I hope that gets better by the time I weigh myself later on! Got an orange with me for my 'soluble' fibre ;)

I actually measured my waist again yesterday as I was having a feeling slimmer day (I don't get them very often!) and I have lost another cm off my waist! :) I'll have to take a picture of me holding the measuring tape at how big my waist used to be! Its crazy to think that my waist was THAT big! lol It makes me quite impressed with myself and how far I have come since 11th January! :D

Ok, some I'm not some hairy bellied bloke, but this is the only image I could find of someone holding a tape measure showing where their belly used to be! lol


I have also just realised that I have been measuring the 'hip' measurement in the wrong place!! I have been taking it from where I can actually feel my hip bones (pink line), rather than where the below image says you should measure the hips!! Oooops That is where I could notice a difference in my pics I posted on Saturday! Around my BUTT!! lol Maybe I should start measuring around the correct hip area as well as the one I thought was my hip area? lol It should lose a lot of cm by the time I'm a size 12! :)


8.30am Pot of Green Tea

10.30am Snack
Granny Smith apple.


11.30am Pot of Green Tea


12.30pm Lunch
Chicken Mayo salad, lettuce, tomato, cucumber and spring onion.


I was eager to see how much I'd lost this week as I was feeling slimmer, so I did just 10 minutes on the Wii Fit and it said... I've lost another 2lbs!!! :) :)


I'm an in the lower half of the Wii Fit's 'overweight' banding (as you can see from the above photo) If I keep losing weight at the same rate I have been, then I should be out of the 'overweight' category in 4 weeks? - Guessing from the above weightloss chart!

18.40pm Dinner
Turkey, tomato, green pepper, red onion and mushroom kebab skewers served with lettuce and a sprinkling of paprika.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter