Friday 25 February 2011

Day Fourty Seven

Friday again! woo!

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with mixed nuts and linseeds and a mug of Green Tea.

Money is tight and my fridge is getting bare! I am not sure what I will have for breakfast at the weekend? I do have some eggs, but no bacon this time, and not sure what I have in my freezer/cupboard that is low in carb that I can have in an omelette, except for cheese and peppers! - Bit of a random breakfast combo though! I wonder how many carbs are in peanut butter? I'm allowed butter and nuts! Not sure what other ingredients go into peanut butter, but that doesn't go well with omelette either lol


My stomach is rumbling! Might be because last night's dinner wasn't huge?

Just googled it!

Peanut Butter (serving size) Carbs (g)
Peanut butter, chunky style (1 tbsp) 3.5g
Peanut butter, smooth style (1 tbsp) 3.1g

Cheese and peanut butter for breakfast? lol Although I am off to Ikea tomorrow, so might be able to have brekkie there, or have some fruit for brekkie and get lunch at Ikea?

8.15am Pot of Green Tea


10am Snack
Granny Smith apple.

13.30pm Lunch
Chicken and Mushroom Curry that I cooked a few months ago and was taking up room in my freezer! lol I can't remember the exact ingredients, but I don't think there were that many carbs in there, I left a lot of the sauce just in case there were carbs in there, so I mostly ate mushrooms, chicken and onions :) and a mug of Green Tea.



These work trousers used to be slightly tight on me at the beginning of the year, now look how they fit me!! lol





I've just spent over an hour cleaning my flat (cat litter tray, washing up, empty bin, kitchen floor, hoover all rooms and hang the washing on the clothes horse. Can't wait to get a DriBuddy!!). Surely that has burnt some calories?! Just waiting for my kettle to finish descaling then I'm going to do the Charlie Brooks DVD.


I did quite well on Charlie Brooks DVD today, I pushed my self harder in the high intensity section even though my dodgy toe was killing me and now I really fancy a kebab!! But not from Ali Baba at £11.50 a pop!! Just found a menu for Hitchin Best Kebab in my kitchen drawer so I might try their mixed kebab which is a lot cheaper at £8.50! I need to purchase a new hair dryer tomorrow (mine sounded like it was going to explode last night) so with the £30 I have acquired over the past week, I can get a kebab, a new hair dryer and a couple of soft drinks at the 30th birthday party I am going to tomorrow night :) So long as the other kebab shop haven't put their prices up too! :/ Am also hoping to offer lifts for a small petrol fee tomorrow night which can go towards my drinks. So glad its pay day on Monday!!


Oooo just found Bodrum Kebab Shop, which is down the road from where I used to live and they do a mixed kebab for only £7.80!! GET IN!! I'll have some of that woo! http://www.bodrumtakeaway.co.uk/menu.html

18.30pm Dinner
Bodrum Mixed Kebab. 1 skewer of shish kebab, 1 skewer of chicken kebab, and one skewer of kofte kebab (according to the menu but there was doner meat in it instead of kofte!) with salad, chillis and chilli sauce! - The pitta bread is in the bin! :) Well, it certainly made my nose run!! hehe





No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter