Friday 18 February 2011

Day Fourty

Friday!!!!! Woooo!! I am sooooo tempted to order an Ali Baba kebab for my night in, I know I have about £5 in change in my little purse... I need to get my work shoes re-healed after work which is about £6 but I also need to pop into the vets to give them my continuation insurance claim form for my cat's bills, so I should have that money coming in, but it really needs to go on my credit card. And I also have my Amex money (about £40) coming in from work which doesn't need paying off until after pay day ;) I might be able to get my kebab after all :) Obviously I don't eat the pitta bread!


6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt, mixed nuts, linseeds and a mug of Green Tea.

8.30am Mug of Green Tea

10.40am Snack
Granny Smith apple


14.00 Lunch
Prawn Mayo salad




16.30pm Mug of Green Tea


The reason lunch wasn't until 14.00pm is because I had to pop into town after work to get my shoes re-healed (£8.45 instead of the £6 I paid last time!!) They were busy so told me to come back in an hour and they'd be done. Then after lunch I cleaned the kitchen, cat litter tray, polished all the surfaces, cleaned the bathroom and hoovered the whole flat then hung all my washing up. I was pretty knackered after all that so I sat down and relaxed knitting stuff for my unborn neice/nephew (we don't know the sex yet).


I phoned in my kebab order at 17.30pm, they said it would be 30-45 minutes, but they are normally late! lol *tummy rumbles*.


Well, they didn't take that long... BUT the price has gone up from £9.80 to £11.50!!!! That is a big increase, I bet its because they do it in two tubs now, a meat one and a salad one! I might have to try a different kebabary next time! Of course I didn't eat all of what is in the photos, there is a lot of meat I have put in the fridge to have with a salad tomorrow :)






18.45pm Mug of Green Tea




No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter