Sunday 20 February 2011

Day Fourty Two

11.30am Breakfast
Natural yogurt, mixed nuts and linseeds with a mug of Green Tea

Yes it was a late breakfast today as I didn't go to bed til gone 4am last night, so I had a bit of a lay in and a lighter breakfast than my normal weekend bacon and eggs.

14.00pm Lunch
Baked Camembert cheese with celery.




18.15pm Dinner
Cheese and bacon salad, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, spring onion with a squirt of mayonnaise



I went to a house party last night and drank fruit juice all night and I woke up this morning feeling like I had a hangover! It has just gone 19.00pm and I still have a headache and feel slightly sick, and have been feeling this way all day. I thought it might just be a tiredness headache as I had a late night but that doesn't explain the feeling sick every time I eat something! Feeling this way means I haven't done any exercise today as I have been trying to shake the headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter