Monday 14 February 2011

Day Thirty Six - (CDD Day 6)

Day Six:
Eat beef and vegetables today.
You can even have 2 or 3 steaks if you like, with fresh vegetables or salad.
NO BAKED POTATO.
Eat your soup at least once.

6.30am Mug of Green Tea 

I have taken a raw carrot into work with me to munch on as it says I can have veg or salad with my steak later, so I figured carrots are allowed today! At least I can treat myself on Valentines Day as there is no one else to treat me! Shame I can have a glass of wine with my steak tonight! I might light a candle though lol Valentines Day is depressing! It means I have been single nearly two years now! This waiting around for Mr Right thing really doesn't seem to be working... hmm....

8am one raw carrot


Really not looking forward to eating cabbage soup for lunch!! I am finding it hard to swallow now! I also have soooo much left over!



8.15am Pot of Green Tea


10.30am Pot of Green Tea


12.30pm Lunch
Cabbage soup. That last mouthful of cabbage soup was really hard to swallow today, at least I have just one more day of it and its all over. Just once a day I have to have the soup at the moment!

After watching Channel 4's Embarrassing bodies on Friday, I now know that I need to eat more soluble fibres, and oranges was one that I can have on low carb, so I'll try and eat them after tomorrow to keep me regular :)



God, I am getting bad stomach pains and a lot of windy pops!! I wonder if my body is finally 'clearing out'? Or whether the lovely soup isn't meant to kept in the fridge for 6 days (7 tomorrow) At least if it gives me the squits, it will clear the blockage! ;)


I've just done 15 minutes on my Wii Fitness Coach. It doesn't sound long but it was a cardio workout today which involved a lot of jumping up and down. It was a 'musical' workout today and it felt like my soup might come back to say hello so I left it at 15 minutes.


18.00pm Dinner
Rump steak with fried red onions and salad. (lettuce, tomato, cucumber) with a mug of Green Tea.


19.10pm Mug of Green Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter