Friday 10 June 2011

Day One Hundred and Fifty Two

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with a mug of Green Tea

8.15am Pot of Green Tea

I have just updated the food chart to show the daily 'approximate' carb intake for each day, you will see that I have kept to my 50g carb intake goal for all of the days except for 5 which was either the days I tried to add bread and the Magners/Bulmers days! There are quite a few days where my carb intake was under 20g!! :)

I will also let you know how I created my stuffed mushrooms after bigging them up in my last post! :D


Basically, find some largish mushrooms, remove the stalks then chop the storks up. Place the chopped up stalks into a small bowl with some mayonnaise, chopped parsley, garlic and a small amount of grated cheese. Mix the mixture up then spoon the mixture into the mushrooms (where you removed the stalks from), top with finely sliced or grated cheese then pop under the grill until the mushrooms look cooked and the cheese looks brown :) Easy peasy ;) You can obviously substitute the mayo for cream cheese or something else low carb, I think a bit of Philadelphia might be delicious! I used to make these before I was on the low carb diet but I'd add breadcrumbs as well as cheese to the top to make them nice and crunchy on top! YUM YUM :D

9.05am Snack
Mini Babybel

10.40am Snack
Cheestring


10.45am Pot of Green Tea


13.15pm Lunch

Chicken Leg with salad and mayonnaise with a mug of Green Tea.





I have just ordered a Bodrum Mixed kebab for dinner, even though I was going to avoid takeaways this weekend :/ There aren't many carbs in kebabs anyway as I don't eat the pitta bread. PLUS I have only had 7g of carbs today anyway, so I could actually eat the pitta bread, but I won't :)

18.00pm Dinner Bodrum mixed kebab.
















TOTAL (Approximate) Carbs for the day: 11g • Calories: 1483 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter