Sunday 6 February 2011

Day Twenty Eight

I set my alarm for eight o'clock this morning so that I could get up and ready to hit the supermarket when it opens at 10am :)

8.25am Breakfast
Bacon, scrambled egg (made with one egg) and three mushrooms with a mug of green tea.




13.20pm Lunch
Chicken Mayo salad with cucumber, lettuce, tomato and celery. With a glass of cranberry juice. I had it in a cereal bowl to try and cut portion size down.







15.00pm Mug of Green Tea


I've done my 55 minutes with Charlie Brooks and now need a shower!!! I'm sure I did more of the work out than yesterday too. :) I will take some more Senokot tonight as I haven't been since Thursday!! Took some before bed last night and will take some tonight, then hopefully I will go before weigh time tomorrow!

18.00pm Glass of cranberry juice

19.00pm Dinner
A practically zero carb dinner of cauliflower cheese :) (recipe posted yesterday) with a mug of Green Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter