Saturday 12 February 2011

Day Thirty Four - (CDD Day 4)

Day Four:
Eat as many as eight bananas and drink as many glasses of skim milk as you would like on this day, along with your soup.
This day is supposed to lessen your desire for sweets.

9.30am Breakfast
One banana and half a pint of skimmed milk

Breakfast - banana and skimmed milk

I have had a headache since last night, I'm not sure if its a side effect of the diet or not but the cat's constant meowing isn't helping!!!


I don't have a huge desire for sweets anyway so this day may make me never want a sweet again?! haha


11am One banana and a glass of skimmed milk.


Not sure if I'll fit 8 bananas in today at this rate!! I am sooo looking forward to having some meat tomorrow, I really couldn't become a vegetarian, I have missed meat (and cheese) so much over the past 4 days!

12.30pm one banana







Did 50 minutes of Jades dance workout DVD I might do the Charlie brooks one in a few hours.







13.40pm Lunch
Cabbage soup and a glass of skimmed milk. I'm starting to go off cabbage soup now, I couldn't eat all of it!





19.20pm The last two bananas and a glass of skimmed milk! Woo I made it!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter