Friday 11 February 2011

Day Thirty Three - (CDD Day 3)

Day Three:
Combine days one and two, eat as much fruit, vegetables and soup as you like but no baked potato.

6.30am Mug of Green Tea

Friday again woo!! No plans again for the weekend though. Its banana day tomorrow so need to pop to the supermarket when I finish work.

8.45am Breakfast
Green apple

13.20pm Lunch
Cabbage soup







15.10pm Mug of Green Tea after cleaning the flat


I'm trying to decide what to have tonight! I might have a load of cooked veg, I have a cauliflower in the fridge and some green beans in the freezer. Its nearly 16.00pm and my stomach is starting to rumble, I should do my exercises soon but I have just got into a film that started at 15.10pm and doesn't finish for about an hour.


I actually really can't be bothered to exercise today, I am too cold and comfy on the sofa, I need to start cooking something though as its nearly 18.00pm! Maybe I can do extra exercise tomorrow to help burn off all the bananas I will be eating... all 8 of them!!!! hahaha I am actually so cold, I have just turned the gas fire up a notch and done a hot water bottle when sticking some cauliflower and green beans on the hob, I might even have a pudding today of.... FRUIT!! haha got a lot of grapes to eat as apparently they are high in carbs so can't have them from Wednesday onwards.


18.30pm Dinner
Green beans and cauliflower. It has filled me up, so no pudding yet, but the fruit I have might go off by Wednesday and I don't think there are any more 'fruit days'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter