Sunday 13 February 2011

Day Thirty Five - (CDD Day 5)

Day Five:
You may have 10-20 ounces of beef (300-500g) and a large tin or up to six fresh tomatoes.
Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water this day to wash the uric acid from your body.
Eat your soup at least once today.
You may eat broiled or baked chicken (skinless) instead of beef. If you prefer, you can substitute broiled fish for the beef.


8.30am Mug of Green Tea
Not sure if the Green Tea is allowed but it must count towards the water I need to drink today? Not sure what I'd be allowed for breakfast today either? Soup or beef and tomato for breakfast?! I think I'll pass!



It's 9.30am and my stomach is rumbling! I have just read the food allowance again for today and I reckon one tomato would be okay for today? I'll do a pint of water with it :)

Breakfast lol:

10.45am Pint of water


My belly is still rumbling, so I might do the beef and tomato for lunch rather than the main meal for dinner like I normally do. If I'm lucky I may even be able to save some to reheat for dinner, but I still need to eat the lovely cabbage soup at least once today... :/


I did about 40 minutes of the Charlie Brooks DVD, I missed out the High Intensity section, I just feel like I have no energy on this detox diet!!

13.00pm Lunch
Minced beef and tomatoes. It was sooo good to finally have some meat!!! :)

500g mince and chopped tomatoes
cooking in the pan
About half the meat for lunch
I didn't realise the tinned tomatoes had herbs in them until I tasted it, but its too late now. I'm sure a few herbs won't add 2 stone on?! lol

I'm on my 2nd pint of water for today, and I also had a big mug of Green Tea this morning, so I must have nearly had the 6-8 glasses of water I need to have today? I am guessing glasses doesn't mean pints, and the size of a glass is like half a pint??


Me and the cat had a little nap after lunch (lazy Sunday!)





I decided to try and eat some soup at 15.00pm so that I could have the rest of the beef for dinner. I only managed to eat from where you can see soup on the side of the bowl and left the rest.





18.00pm Dinner
Beef and tomatoes (lunch leftovers reheated in the microwave) and a pint of water.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter