Wednesday 2 February 2011

Day Twenty Four

I'm in Portsmouth for work today, so I was up at 4.30am!! Didn't get a lot of sleep last night due to my toe hurting and my not being able to make it feel 'normal' again for HOURS!!! :(


Breakfast 4.45am
Natural yoghurt, chopped mixed nuts and linseeds with a mug of Green Tea.


6.30am Travel mug of Green Tea (on the journey)

8.4am mug of Green Tea

10.15am Mug of Dr Stuarts Slim Plus12.00pm Lunch
Prawn Mayonnaise salad with lettuce, cucumber, tomato and spring onion. I was surprised how little carbs are in the prawn mayonnaise, so I shall be buying more of that!! :)


Prawn Mayo Carb Content!!

Prawn Mayo Salad
13.00pm Mug of Green Tea


I eventually got home about 19.00pm-ish, Did my physical assessment on Wii Fitness Coach then 15 minutes of the core body exercises then realised it was 19.45pm and I should really eat something! So I did a prawn salad.


20.00pm Dinner
Prawn Salad, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, tomato, celery with primula, fish sticks, linseeds with a cranberry juice and then a mug of Green Tea.


Prawn Salad dinner





No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter