Wednesday 9 February 2011

Day Thirty One - (CDD Day 1)

Day One:
Eat only fruit, all the fruit you want except banana.
Drink unsweetened tea, black coffee, cranberry juice and water.
Eat as much soup as you like.


Its 7.45am and I haven't had breakfast yet. I had a mug of Green Tea (I'm guessing that counts as unsweetened tea) about 6.30am. 

This is what I have brought with me to work today, the flask contains cabbage soup, I have one apple, a kiwi and some grapes. I gave my soup a quick blast in the microwave this morning, I have no idea what it tastes like as I haven't tried any yet!! :/ Its probably not a good thing to have for breakfast, so I'll save it for lunch. Think I'll get myself a black coffee (not had coffee in ages!!) and have my apple for breakfast.


I also have my Fibre Supplements and my Adios MAX pills with me.

8.10am Mug of Black Coffee


9.10am Snack
Green apple


10am Pot of Green Tea

I wonder if cabbage soup is an essential part of the Cabbage Detox Diet?? Really not looking forward to trying it! Luckily I am on my own in the office today, so there is no one to stink out ;) I did alter the recipe slightly as there wasn't any room for  anything else in my slow cooker, as you can see from the photo I posted yesterday. I missed out the bunch of celery, had 5 onions instead of 6 (because I had one less in my fridge than I thought! lol) I forgot the cans of tomatoes, and I used a Knorr vegetable cube instead of the bouillon cube but I may have used more V8 juice than I was meant to as I had a huge carton instead of the 148oz can that the recipe suggested, and no means of measuring 148oz (my measuring jug didn't have it on). I also added LOTS of cayenne pepper to (hopefully) make it taste better ;)


12.30am Lunch
Ok, here it is, the cabbage soup... looks like baby food and is quite hot at the moment, but it actually doesn't taste THAT bad (phew!)



I am soooo full up after that soup!! I definitely don't need to bring that much into work with me tomorrow. I still have my kiwi and grapes yet too! I haven't eaten much of the fruit today, maybe I can save them for later?



13.15pm Pot of Green Tea


I've just done 50 minutes on the Jade Goody workout DVD that I got off of ebay, it was quite fun so it went really quick, not as challenging as the Charlie Brooks workout though, but its a dance workout DVD so you are constantly moving.




My belly is rumbling now, so I best heat up some cabbage soup...


18.30pm Dinner
Cabbage soup (it doesn't look any better no matter how many pictures I take of it!! lol), a kiwi and a few grapes.




The soup leaves a horrid veggie after taste that lingers in my mouth for hours. Not allowed chewing gum or anything to help get rid of the taste :(


18.45pm Mug of Green Tea


Think I just need water and cranberry juice now and I've had everything on the Day 1 List!


20.30 pm Glass of cranberry juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter