Thursday 24 February 2011

Day Fourty Six

Feeling good again today, even though I know today will be another stressful day at work!! lol I saw a great invention on the TV this morning, its called the 'DriBuddi'. Its a device for drying clothes which is more compact that having a load of clothes horses in the flat (like I do at the moment); it dries clothes a lot quicker and is more economical than a tumble drier! I have been looking for an alternative solution to drying my clothes for a while now as my flat is so damp and poorly ventilated, I constantly get mould patches on the walls, so this seems like the perfect solution! Of course I wasn't going to purchase it straight off of the TV, not only because my bank account is looking sorry for itself, but because you can always find things cheaper on the internet! ;) The price on TV was £57.99 + £4.95 p&p (I think), and I had a quick look online, and they sell them in Argos for under £50 (£47.99)!! - Thats nearly a £15 saving!!! I'm fed up with my clothes taking forever to dry in my damp flat and some of the thicker items of clothing smelling horrid and damp after they have taken over a week to dry! Also being on Economy 7 I figured I could set it on a timer plug and have it run over night when my electricity is one hell of a lot cheaper ;) Just been looking at some reviews and some people say a full load takes 5 hours to dry. I don't think I'll need to use it when it gets warmer as clothes don't take that long to dry, but in the winter its a nightmare in my flat!!

Take a look at its full description on the JML website: http://www.jmldirect.com/product.asp?pf_id=D2001&changecurrency=GBP


6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with mixed nuts and linseeds and a mug of Green Tea.


8.30am Pot of Green Tea


11am Snack
Granny Smith apple


12.00pm Pot of Green Tea


12.30pm Lunch
Chicken Mayo Salad (Same as yesterday)




13.40pm Pot of Green Tea


No exercise for me today. No excuses, I just couldn't be bothered LOL!! I'll do my Charlie Brooks DVD tomorrow to make up for it :)

17.30pm Dinner
Smoked mackerel with lettuce. I also had a couple of slices of salami with primula inside. Mug of Green Tea.



I've just had to add most of my eats in for the day again! I'm sure I wrote them all earlier, but they've disappeared :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter