Monday 7 February 2011

Day Twenty Nine

Monday again, my least favourite day of the week for two reasons. First is because it the first day of the working week, and second is because its weigh day!! The Senokot finally worked and I had my first poo since Thursday today! (It hurt!!) There wasn't 4 days worth of poo there though! :/ Apparently constipation can take up to a month to fully clear, GREAT!!

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with chopped mixed nuts and linseeds with a mug of Green Tea.

8.15am Pot of Green Tea

I have decided to start the cabbage detox on Wednesday, the day after Curry Club. The sooner I start that the better I think!

10.45am Pot of Green Tea


12.30pm Lunch
Chicken Mayo Salad, lettuce, tomato, cucumber.


Chicken Mayo Salad
I've had two more very unsolid poos since the first one this morning, so hopefully that has cleared out a bit more of the weekend eats! :) In time for weigh day later on... I hope....


Can I get a 'HELL YEAH!!!!'?


I did 21 minutes on my Wii Fit today, feeler slimmer after earlier, I was eager to check my weight... and the results are...


Weightloss!! WOO!!

Weight Chart After Twenty Nine Days

HELL YEAH!!!! lol


According to my Wii Fit I am well on target to lose the weight in time, losing 2lbs every 2 weeks takes me to June. I am hoping to lose more than 2lbs every 2 weeks so that I can enjoy some of the summer before the wedding :) I also got some MAX strength Senokot today, so I'll take that if I got clogged again!



18.00pm Dinner
Bit of a random dinner today, I had the rest of yesterday's cauliflower cheese with a tiny chicken breast and the last few mushrooms in my fridge.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter