Thursday 3 February 2011

Day Twenty Five

I took a second dose of Senokot last night and STILL no movement yet!! Just a load of gas! :( I might see if I can get some stronger laxatives after work, as these don't seem to be doing anything.

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yogurt, mixed nuts, linseeds and a mug of Green Tea.

Ooooo.... I just had a little poo, not 4 days worth, but its a start! lol I'll carry on using the Senokot then :) I also have some grapes with me to help it along!


I have been thinking about the cabbage detox diet, and I want to start it next week, maybe on the Thursday or Friday? I have Curry Club on Tuesday, so it would have to be after that. I have purchased a Thermos flask to take my cabbage soup to work with me in :) I've added a link to an easily downloadable PDF of the Cabbage Detox Diet down the right hand side of my blog.

Woo! I have 'been' again!!! I noticed when reading the cabbage diet that when following any diet you should take a fibre supplement or daily detox, which might be why I have been having trouble this time round? I'll pick some up tonight and hopefully that will be the end of my toilet troubles :D Boots do some for £3.49 :)


Fibre Supplements


12.30pm Lunch
Prawn Mayo salad. Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, celery and linseeds (meant to be high in fibre!!)

Prawn Mayo Salad


The last few grapes in my fridge

I did 25 minutes on the Wii Fit when I got in, and came 2nd on basic Hula and 2nd on the 6minute Super Hula.





18.00pm Dinner
A bit of a mixed salad dinner really. Ham, Brie, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, celery & primula, fish sticks, Danish blue, French dressing and a tea spoon of pickle.

Mixed Salad Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter