Tuesday 1 March 2011

Day Fifty One

Weigh day again... not sure how much I think I have lost? Maybe just 1lb? I have had 2 people say that I look slimmer in the flesh now though :) First was my mate Spud at the 30th party on Saturday, he said that he was amazed at how much I had lost over such a short time and the second was my Dad on Sunday. Dad hadn't seen me since Hayley's Birthday on the 10th Feb (only a month into the diet then) and he said he could notice that I was looking slimmer :D

Well, I got my DriBuddi last night, I put it on for 30mins last night and another 30 this morning. I don't think I'll need the storage heater on in my bedroom when I have that on as it makes the room pretty warm and stays warm for a while :) I'll have to set my spare timer plug up with it for when I do my next wash to try it out properly! I am so looking forward to not having washing drying all over the flat!! lol






6.30am Breakfast

Natural yoghurt, linseeds and mixed nuts with a mug of Green Tea.

8.30am Pot of Green Tea

8.40am Snack
Granny Smith apple.

10.50am Snack
6 raw almonds



11.35am Pot of Green Tea

These sound nice! Apparently Zucchini is courgette! lol


Zucchini Nacho Chips
================
1 large zucchini, shredded
2 eggs
2 cups cheese

Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Grease 2 baking trays.
Cut ends from zucchini. Shred. Mix with egg and cheese. Make 6-8” circles on greased cookie sheet(s). Bake at 450 degrees for 12 minutes. Loosen and flip the circles. Bake for another 5 minutes at 450 degrees.
With a pizza cutter, cut rounds into triangles (about 6 per round).
Let cool on a rack for 6-8 hours in a cool oven. To store, keep loosely in a bag or a plastic container in the refrigerator or on the counter. Best used within a week of preparation.





I also found this list of good and bad carbs: CLICK HERE

I just did a body fat calculator just out of interest and my result was healthy :) If you want to see what yours is, the calculator is here: http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/library/blbodyfatcalculator.htm and the chart to see where you are is here: http://www.dietandfitnessresources.co.uk/info_charts/body_fat_chart.htm

There is another chart here which is similar to read: http://commonsensehealth.com/Healthy-Living/Healthy_Percentage_Body_Fat_Chart.shtml


12.30pm Lunch
Prawn Mayo salad with lettuce, cucumber and tomato



14.30pm Pot of Green Tea

and the weigh day result is...


Woooo hoooo!!! Here is my weight loss chart so far:



I did 15 minutes on my Wii Fit before doing my weigh in :)


18.30pm Dinner
Chicken breast stuffed with duck & orange pate with cheese on top wrapped with salami, served with plum tomatoes, green beans and a mug of Green Tea.






So, the results of Malika's visit to the vet... she has cystitis again, which I was pretty sure she had anyway and the vet said that all her crystals have gone from her urine, so the Hexamine is working. She said that from her urine results, it looks like the cystitis is brought on by stress, which I also thought may be the reason. She has given me some capsules to add to her food once a day for 7 days and then whenever I think she may be in a stressful situation (e.g. when I go on holiday) I should also give her them. All should still be covered by my last claim from pet insurance as its still the same condition! Just need another continuation form now.


Malika's new meds



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter