Friday 4 March 2011

Day Fifty Four

I woke up to find that Malika had done a nice blood filled wee on the curtain that I had put on my sofa last night!!! ARGHHHH!!! I am off to B&Q when I finish work to get some form of plastic sheeting to cover my sofa!! :(

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt, linseeds and mixed nuts with a Mug of Green Tea.

8.30am Pot of Green Tea

Tried my DriBuddi out last night and it didn't work as I thought it might as the timer on the dribuddi ticks away without being plugged in! So plugging it into my timer plug for the Economy 7 hours means the heater is only on for an hour(ish) as my timer plug comes on at 1am!! Might have to set an alarm to turn the DriBuddy dial after 1am lol :/

I NEED A DRINK AND AM THINKING...

Food Item: Bacardi & Diet Coke
Food Quantity: average serving
Carbs: 0g
Dietary Fiber: 0g
Net Carbs: 0g

I will still try and keep my drinking down (I can't afford to drink all the time anyway) but I think at stressful times like these, a drink is in order! lol No one can deny that I need a bit of stress relief right now?!

I wonder how much more cat wee will have appeared on the curtain covering my sofa by the time I get home?! I am looking forward to giving the flat a good hoover and clean, where Malika has been running out of her litter tray as it hurts when she wees, my carpet is covered in grains of her litter! At least I will be burning fat while I clean too!! :)


10.25am Snack
Granny Smith apple

My boss has just told me that I am looking considerably slimmer these days! (she didn't know I am dieting) So that is 3 people that have mentioned it now :) woop!


10.50am Pot of Green Tea





14.00pm Lunch
Baked Camembert with wheat and White tortillas.

Came home to find this on the floor!! Not sure if the cat knocked it off the shelf or what happened but nit happy as I only got it last week at Ikea :(







19.00pm Dinner
Chicken Mayo salad, lettuce, tomato, cucumber

20.00 mug of Green Tea








No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter