Tuesday 29 March 2011

Day Seventy Nine

I'm feeling a bit rough today! I'm wondering if I didn't cook the pork for long enough last night? :/

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with mixed nuts and a mug of Green Tea.

8.30am Pot of Green Tea

Its Weigh Day again today!! :/ Feeling bleugh so again I am not sure how much I will have lost? If the jogging every day hasn't done anything, I'll either jog for longer or go back to my other exercises!

9.30am Snack
Granny Smith apple. Hoping it will ease my stomach ache :(

10.30am Pot of Green Tea



12.30pm Lunch
Morrisons salad. All the low carb stuff except the little bit of grated carrot in the coleslaw.


14.30pm Pot of Green Tea



I did the 2 Step exercises and the easy hula before doing 30 minutes of Wii jogging.





The weight loss graph :)


18.30pm Dinner

Barbecue ribs and the rest of last nights garlic mushrooms with bean sprouts and a mug of White Tea.


20.30pm Mug of White Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter