Friday 25 March 2011

Day Seventy Five

6.30am Breakfast
Activia natural yoghurt with mixed nuts, linseeds and a mug of Green Tea.


Friday again and I'm due for a haircut! Woo! Got my cheap Tesco size 12 jeans on today as its 'Free Style Friday' the sun is shining, its a half day and I'm feeling gooood! :D Might see how the target jeans feel on tomorrow as I am out drinking Bacardi again for a friend's birthday drinks! Hopefully with all the jogging I have done this week, I will have burned enough fat/calories to lose more than a pound by Tuesday's weigh-in!!


8.00am Pot of Green Tea


8.30am Snack
Mini Pepperami


12.45pm Lunch
Low carb pizza with salad.




14.45pm Low Carb ice cream I'm not sure on this! It was VERY hard and a nightmare trying to get it out of the tub!! lol


20.45pm Dinner Chicken, mushroom and pepperoni omelette with curry powder.


4 comments:

  1. Its about 1/5 of a 500g pot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Low Carb ice-cream seems to enjoy a bit of abuse in the microwave before you serve it. For a full tub you can get away with a minute on full power without turning it all to much. Later, when you've used more, drop the time by 20 or 40 seconds.
    Remember though - it's got no carbs but it's still rich in energy. You might be burning body fat, but take too much of this and your body won't NEED to burn any because it will run off your dessert all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make sure I don't have a lot, I keep forgetting I have it in the freezer! I will try a blast in the microwave before trying to get some out of the tub as it was a mission last time! lol Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter