Tuesday 22 March 2011

Day Seventy Two

Weigh Day AGAIN!
No idea on how much I have lost again, I had a naughty Chinese (it was lower in carbs than what I would normally get, but you can never tell what they put in their sauces) as well as a night on the Bacardi and diet cokes with little exercise... I keep saying I must exercise more, and I really MUST!! I'm hoping for 1lb loss, then at least I am just 2lbs overweight on the 'ole BMI scale ;)

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt, linseeds and mixed nuts with a mug of Green Tea! So glad I decided to have nuts with my yoghurt rather than fruit as this packet of mixed nuts is lasting me ages!!

8.15am Pot of Green Tea



I have just tried to research which is better, Green or White Tea and they both seem pretty similar, although there isn't much research on White Tea, it seems Green IS better for weightloss, but they are both full of anti oxidants so are both good for you... read up for yourself here: http://www.amazing-green-tea.com/white-tea.html Although, the website is a Green Tea site so it may be a tad bias?!

HAHA and a White Tea site says it can help with weight loss! http://www.whitetea.com/benefits-of-white-tea.php don't think I'll ever find my answer! White Tea seems better for bones and teeth though and DOES contain more anti oxidants, so that must be a good thing?!

If anyone wants to follow me on Twitter, I have added a 'Follow Me' button to the right, under my About Me section :) or follow @lowcarbdiet2011.

11.04am Snack
Mini Pepperami


11.15am Pot of Green Tea


12.30pm Lunch
Chicken Mayo salad with lettuce tomato and cucumber (as usual).



Don't miss my 'Donate' button on the right hand side! Help fund my new wardrobe as nothing seems to fit any more!! ARGH!! (cheeky aren't I! :P)


Remembered to take my fibre supplements 30mins before lunch today :)


14.30pm Pot of Green Tea

I did my 10 minute jog and had a better burn rate than yesterday. Think its a fat burn rate? Then I did a few of the Wii Fit exercises.


My Wii Step screen in motion:





My weight loss result (phew):





The weight loss chart.. 2lbs til I'm no longer classed as over weight now... jogging seemed easier today as I paced myself more... my fitness WILL improve!!







18.15pm Dinner
Mackerel with lettuce, cucumber and tomato.






18.45pm Mug of White Tea


God I really need a shower now pewey!!!


21.30pm Mug of Green Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter