Friday 18 March 2011

Day Sixty Eight

Woooo Friday again!

I went to the pub last night for Paddy's Day (15 minute brisk walk both ways) and I had one diet coke. My friend Holly said there was a noticeable difference in my weight and she hadn't seen me for a while, so its going well! Its good to hear people say they notice the weight loss as it encourages me to keep it up :)

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt linseeds and mixed nuts with a mug of Green Tea.

8.00am Snack
3 dried apricots

Cleaning the flat when I get home and then I'll fit in some exercise! I know I keep saying it but I really must do it! Want to get some White Tea today too :)


8.15am Pot of Green Tea


9.30am Snack
Mini Pepperami


Off to a Beef Festival tonight, I'm not drinking beer though, sticking to the spirits :)


14.30pm Lunch
Baked Camembert with 3 low carb wraps.


 
I have cleaned my flat and drunk two cups of White tea, it's lush :)



18.15pm Dinner
Chicken Mayo salad with cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber and green chillis




I did 40 stomach crunches and some squats and then a 20 minute brisk walk into town, followed by lots of Bacardi and diet coke!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter