Wednesday 9 March 2011

Day Fifty Nine

I am soooo glad I lost weight in the past week, even if it is just a pound, I hardly exercised and had those tortilla wraps that were 20 carbs PER wrap!!! I read it wrong and thought it was per pack! D'oh Must mean I can still have a few Bacardi and diet cokes though ;) I ordered some tortilla wraps from HERE (Mama Lupes Tortillas) yesterday that are only 3 carbs PER wrap, so I can have those instead and I can freeze them! I also ordered some sugar free sweets at ZERO net carbs! :D Not a huge sweet fan, but it would be nice to have something to take away the after taste of cheese etc :)

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt, linseeds and mixed nuts with a mug of Green Tea.

8.30am Pot of Green Tea

8.45am Snack
Granny Smith apple.




Just realised that I didn't mention how the cat got on at the vets! She had another steroid jab which is for pain relief and anti-inflammatory. The vet I spoke to thinks I should give her the new capsules tablets they gave me last week on a more long term basis (great!!) Hopefully that will be covered on the pet insurance though as they are £15 for 30 tablets. No wee on the sofa this morning though. RESULT!!


Just worked out how much I have lost so far:
Weight: -20lbs
Thigh: -7cm
Hips: -7cm
Waist: -18cm
Chest: -10cm (lost a whole cup size :( )
Arm: -3cm
Neck: -4m


Hmmm... just been told I look like Caroline Flack! I can't see a resemblance though!




From looking at BMI charts, I think I only need to lose another 5 or so pounds until I am out of the 'overweight' banding!! WOOOP! :D If my cat is getting better then I will be able to exercise more again without having to clean up wee and do trips to the vets etc! I want to get as much of the cardio exercising in that I can before the sun starts to come out making the flat get pretty warm and me less likely to exercise as I'd rather be out sunbathing! Maybe I should do some summer pub crawls to pubs that have beer gardens, then I can have exercise (from walking pub to pub) and get some sun (and booze) at the same time!! ;D

I want to do more stomach flattening exercises, so either the Charlie Brooks DVD or the 'Core body' exercises tonight I think.



11.00am Snack
6 almonds.


12.00pm Pot of Green Tea

12.30pm Lunch
Chicken Mayo salad with cucumber, lettuce and tomato



Ohhh yeah!! I got a replacement pair of trousers yesterday, getting a 12 Long as they didn't have a 12 Standard, so I may have to take them up a bit. They did up, but were slightly tight creating a muffin top effect! So I will have a bit of time to take in the trousers lol But at least they did up, so I am very NEARLY in a size 12!! No idea if these trousers come up a as a standard 12 or a small/big 12, but the joggers I got fit, so maybe they are a standard 12? :/ Need to start getting smaller clothes soon as my leggings all slowly fall down (lol) and my work jumpers are getting quite loose...


I did 15 minutes of the core body section of my Wii fitness coach.

17.45pm Dinner
beef mince with onion garlic and chopped tomato.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter