Wednesday 23 March 2011

Day Seventy Three

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with linseeds, mixed nuts and a mug of Green Tea.

I brought some Joe Browns jeans in September, they were a size 14 (so the label says) and a very skinny/tight fit, I couldn't even pull them up past my thighs as they were so tight!! Last time I tried them on was when I went to Ikea with my Mum and Hayley, which was nearly 4 weeks ago now, and they did up, but were pretty tight and the crotch didn't sit right. I was about 7 lbs heavier then but am worried they still won't fit if I try them on! lol :/ 7lbs is quite a bit, so they might fit now, and I am more of a big 12/small 14 now... just want them to be a perfect fit the next time I try them on! lol

My legs ache a little from not warming up before my 10 minute jog last night! I'll remember to stretch it out tonight before jogging! Silly me! I know 10 minutes doesn't sound like a lot but for someone that used to sit/lay on the sofa every evening it is a lot of effort and very tiring, but you do improve with practice, so I must crack on! It is also difficult jogging around my tiny front room! HAHA!! :)

Here is my BMI chart on my iPhone (an app called TargetWeight - click to enlarge image). The banding shows I am only 2lbs away from the 'normal' category and the black line is my first target line! :) I say first as I guessed at the weight I wanted to be, I may want to lose more weight when I reach that target!


8.30am Pot of Green Tea

I have just realised I have lost 19cm from my waist now!! :-o - Thats 7.5 inches! YIKES!! Maybe I should try the 'target' jeans on now! They might fit me now, 6 months after purchasing them!! HA!

10.30am Snack
Granny Smith apple

11.30am Pot of Green Tea

12.30pm Lunch
Chicken Mayo salad with lettuce, cucumber and tomato with a sprinkling of parmesan cheese.




13.45pm Pot of Green Tea

I did 20 minutes on the Wii Fit which included 10 minutes of the Wii jogging.

18.00pm Dinner
Mackerel with roasted pepper and courgette


I also made some courgette crisps, but I didn't take them out the pan quick enough! D'oh! So coated them in parmesan.


I then made some low carb ice cream, I say made, I followed the recipe that I posted the other day. It is currently at the 'put in fridge for 4 hours' bit, then I noticed it mentions the directions from your ice cream maker.... er, I don't own an ice cream maker so might have to research more, or just try putting it in the freezer after the 4 hours.


I tried the target jeans on and they are very nearly a good fit! Just a little bit tight at the top of my thighs, It doesn't show though and maybe I can stretch them in? Jeans normally stretch after they have been worn a bit don't they! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter