Saturday 26 March 2011

Day Seventy Six

8.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with mixed nuts and a mug of Green Tea.

I received my FREE Atkins bar through the post today! It says it only contains 1.8g net carbs :) I'll let you know if it was any good or not :) Not had chocolate since January though!! :/



12.15pm Mug of White Tea

I have just tried on a load of clothes in my wardrobe, I found quite a few size 12s that fit me really well! Including 4 pairs of size 12 jeans and quite a few skirts! That will save me some money!! :D All the clothes that are too big have been put in a bag for charity :)


I want to wear my target jeans today when I go out for my friend's birthday, so need to find a top to go with them as they are quite funky ;D

Some courgette crisps while I was waiting for my dinner to cook.



14.00pm Lunch
Chicken with rosemary and Pepperoni accompanied by roasted mushrooms & courgettes with green beans and a diet coke.


I ate the Atkins bar before I went out drinking on Saturday, it was pretty tasty! I was expecting to get food when I went out later, but we didn't end up getting any food so I had a LOT of Bacardi and Diet Coke and no dinner = very drunk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter