Thursday 17 March 2011

Day Sixty Seven

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt, linseeds and mixed nuts with a mug of Green Tea. I had the Activia pouring yoghurt today.

I really fancy a normal tea!! Just looked up how many carbs are in tea with semi-skimmed milk and this is the result:



Yes, thats right! ZERO!!! God damnit!!! lol Although a normal tea does contain caffeine, so I probably shouldn't have to many... You need about 10 cups of Green Tea a day for it to increase your metabolism, so I must hit that with all the pots I have! :D Have also been told about White Tea, it is meant to be better than Green Tea, so I'll read up on that too, but I do miss a nice cup of PG Tips :)

My White Tea findings: http://www.whiteteaguide.com/whiteteahealthbenefits.htm it appears that it battles the bad cholesteral in your body while increasing the good! Might give the White Tea a pop, I'll get a small box incase I don't like the taste! lol


8.30am Pot of Green Tea

10.10am Snack
Mini Pepperami


11.00am Pot of Green Tea


12.30pm Lunch
Chicken Mayo Salad



I've been asking on a low carb forum for advice on constipation and was told to drink plenty of fluids and more veg. I also googled laxative overuse and I need to give my body a chance to poop rather than replying on laxatives! As my body probably depends on them! Dried fruit was also suggested, so I'll try that too!! *fingers crossed*


Just done my monthly weightloss photo :)


Here is month's one, two and three (click image to enlarge):




and this is the drop from Month 1 to Month 3 (click image to enlarge):





I think there is 16lbs difference above, so just over a stone! If I have done my maths right? 22lbs minus the 6lbs I'd lost before the first pic! :) That also makes it an 8lb difference in each photo doesn't it? :) My chest looks so much smaller there :( lol There is an 8 cm waist measurement difference from the 17th Jan to the 17th March, I have actually lost 18 cm from my waist from Day One!! :D


18.20pm Dinner
Lamb shank in minted gravy with green beans and mange tout.






I brought some dried apricots as suggested on the website about laxative overuse, then I noticed they are quite high in carbs :/ So I can only have a couple a day. I might try having more linseeds too as they are high in fibre so good for helping you 'go'! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter