Friday 11 March 2011

Day Sixty One

6.30am Breakfast
3 slices of ham filled with Primula cheese. I forgot to get more yoghurt!!

Thank God its Friday!!!!


8.30am Pot of Green Tea


9.40am Snack
Granny Smith apple.


13.30pm Lunch
Morrisons salad



15.00pm Mug of Green Tea

16.45pm Mug of Green Tea

I spent about 2 hours cleaning and now my belly is rumbling...

16.55pm Snack
Mini Pepperami




17.45pm Dinner
Bodrum special kebab. I saved the chicken to have with a salad. I had 4 Bacardi and diet cokes as well. (I forgot to take a photo of the kebab, but its pretty similar to an Ali Baba special)

1 comment:

  1. Amen to that (TGIF!)! Couldn't come fast enough for me and the closer it gets to the closing date for our new place, the longer the weeks are going to get -UGH!

    ReplyDelete

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter