Sunday 6 March 2011

Day Fifty Six

Sunday after a lot of Bacardi and diet cokes last night and I have no hangover!! Really must exercise today.

9.45am Mug of Green Tea

10.30am Breakfast
Bacon, fried eggs and mushrooms with a mug of Green Tea. The frying pan was a bit too hot for the eggs lol




Exercise-wise yesterday, I did two twenty minute walks into town and I walked quite fast as it was cold :) Today I did 20minutes of the Charlie Brooks DVD as I am having trouble with my bowels again and my stomach was hurting :(


There was quite a lot of bacon for breakfast and its gone 2pm now and I'm still not hungry.


16.55pm Mug of Green Tea

18.20pm Dinner Bernard Matthews turkey with leeks in a cheese sauce that I made with single cream, cheddar, Parmesan and Edam cheese a teaspoon of English mustard with a mug of Green Tea. I still have half the turkey left and over half of the cheesey leeks, so can have that again in the week :)



I am really going to have to invest in some smaller clothes soon! My leggings all seem to be a bit big, I have to keep hitching them up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter