Wednesday 30 March 2011

Day Eighty

4.45am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with mixed nuts and a mug of Green Tea.

I was up so early as I am in Portsmouth today for work!


6.30am Travel mug of Black Rocket Fuel coffee
I know caffeine is a no-no BUT I have tried the 2 & 1/2 hour drive without coffee before and nearly fallen asleep at the wheel!!


8.30am Mug of Green Tea

9.30am Snack
Granny Smith Apple
10.45am Mug of White Tea

12.00pm Lunch

Chicken Fajita salad (a premade filler from Morrison's) lettuce, cucumber, tomato and spring onion.

13.30pm Mug of Green Tea


I was sooo hungry when I got home about 19.00pm so I had some fresh seafood cocktail to stop my belly rumbling before I did some washing up and cooking




19.30pm Dinner
Beef mince with onion, passata and oregano with a Green Tea

 

Why are all my photos looking so yellowy lately?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter