Monday 28 March 2011

Day Seventy Eight

Well, its Monday, Pay Day and I think lots of people forgot that the clocks went forward as the work car park was pretty empty!

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with mixed nuts and a mug of Green Tea.

I'm still feeling pretty full up from that feast last night and a bit dehydrated still from Saturday night so LOTS of Green Tea for me today I think :)

8.00am Pot of Green Tea

10.15am Pot of Green Tea

11.30am Snack
Granny Smith apple.


12.30pm Lunch
Pepperoni and cheese with lettuce, cucumber and tomato




13.45 Pot of Green Tea


I did my 20 minutes of Wii jogging again today.


18.50pm Dinner
Chinese flavored pork belly with garlic mushrooms and bean sprouts with a mug of White Tea.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter