Thursday 31 March 2011

Day Eighty One

My stomach hasn't been feeling too good since the day after I thought I had under-cooked the pork! :( I have a kind of burning sensation in my tummy, like heartburn, but not near my heart! - Any ideas on what it could be?

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with mixed nuts and a mug of Green Tea.

Its Friday tomorrow!!! WOOOO! I am extremely tired from my long day yesterday and fely myself nodding off on the m25 on the way back from Portsmouth so I opened the car window and turned the radio up! No exercise last night as I got back so late and just wanted food! Then I felt too full up and tired to exercise!! But I did have some good news yesterday... I won £300 on work's social club lottery!! woo! That should cover my car tax, MOT and service - all due this month!


8.30am Pot of Green Tea

I'm actually getting quite annoyed about some of my work jumpers being too baggy now! lol I have to keep adjusting them as they move off my shoulder and my bra strap keeps showing! - Not very professional!! :/ Need some smaller work tops I guess, but no point in getting jumpers as the sun will be out soon! Plus there aren't many places selling jumpers at the moment!! lol


10.30am Snack
Granny Smith apple.



11.00am Pot of Green Tea


12.30pm Lunch
Chicken Fajita salad with lettuce, cucumber, tomato and spring onion.

Just had a colleague that I haven't seen in a few years tell me that I look well, that I look very well in fact! - Bless her :)


I did my 30 minutes of Wii Fit jogging today to burn some calories. Like a good girl :)

18.30pm Dinner

Pork, red pepper, onion and tomato skewers with lettuce and a mug of White Tea.




The lady at Boots suggested Gaviscon chewable tablets as she said my burning sensation sounded like indigestion, 2 to 4 to be taken after meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter