Thursday 3 March 2011

Day Fifty Three

5.15am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt, mixed nuts and linseeds with a mug of Green Tea.

6.30am Travel Mug of Black coffee (for the 2 & 1/2 hour drive to Portsmouth)

9.00am Mug of Green Tea

9.20am Snack
Granny Smith apple.

10.10am Mug of Green Tea

11am Mug of Green Tea

12pm Lunch
Prawn mayo salad with lettuce, cucumber and tomato.

Not sure what to do for dinner tonight, as I will probably get home about 19.30pm so nothing that is too heavy, and something that doesn't take long to cook? Spanish omelette or something? :/


14.30pm Snack
Orange


I got home from work to find that my smaller cropped joggers had arrived, so I went into my bedroom to try them on.... and they FITTED!!! I FIT IN A SIZE 12!!!! lol I think they may be a big size 12 as the size 14s I have in the same style are the Simon Cowell looking ones that I was wearing in the pic I posted yesterday. All the same, the label in the trousers said size 12!!!!! :)

I then came back out to look in the fridge and think about cooking dinner to turn around and see my cat crouched in the 'I'm doing a big wee on your sofa' position!!! And sure enough, she was! THANKS! Just what I needed after a long day!! So, I stripped the cushions and cover off of my sofa (its an Ikea sofa where you can change the covers). My washing machine is already full of my work clothes for next week, so the sofa and cushion covers will have to wait until tomorrow (I do one wash a night as the washing machine is on a timer for Economy 7. Not that I do a wash every night). I also read in a forum last time Malika was peeing on my sofa that the best way to totally get rid of the wee scent is to use biological washing powder (it worked!) But I have to buy some more as mine got ruined when it rained in my kitchen! I haven't had a lot of luck in this flat come to think of it...



19.25pm Dinner
Chicken and mushroom stirfry with beansprouts, garlic and some of that thai chilli sauce for flavouring. Yes I did eat all of that as I was very hungry and annoyed by that point! And the cat was wandering around the flat meowing for no reason which was getting right on my wick!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter