Tuesday 15 March 2011

Day Sixty Five

Sixty FIVE!! WOW lol

Weigh Day again and my stomach has the rumbley feeling like the Senokot may have kicked in (I took some more last night)...


6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt, linseeds and mixed nuts with a mug of Green Tea.

I have brought a mini Pepperami to work with me today. in case you were thinking it might be high in carbs, it certainly isn't :)


8.15am Pot of Green Tea


10.00am Snack
Granny Smith apple.


Well, that was a nice empty after my belly rumbling all morning! Senokot, I heart you!!! Actually feel lighter now and less bloated. 5lbs til my BMI is out of the 'overweight' category!!! c'mon Steph, exercise your butt off to get there quicker!! ;)


11.00am Snack
Mini Pepperami

I have just replaced the Cabbage Detox Diet PDF at the bottom of my blog with a chart of all the food I have eaten on the diet (so far). The green area is CDD so don't follow the food on these days if you want food ideas for Low Carb. Each day in the chart relates to the blog post titles, so if you like the sound of my meal on Day 43 (for example) you can go to that day via the 'Archive' list on the right hand side for further details and more than likely a photo of how it looks too :)

12.10am Pot of Green Tea

12.30pm Lunch
Egg Mayo salad, with lettuce and cucumber. #stinktheofficeoutmmmm



I did 15 minutes on the Wii Fit then weighed myself (eager as always!) With all the booze at the weekend I was hoping for a 1lb loss, and the result is...
-2lb wooo





This is my workout calendar, as I only seem to use the Wii Fit on Weigh day these days, there aren't many stamps on there. The orange stamps are the days that I did my Body Test.





Weight loss chart so far! Check out that curve going down and down woooo :)





18.45pm Dinner
Beef mince with half an onion, 4 mushrooms, tomato puree, oregano sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.





19.20pm Mug of Green Tea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter