Wednesday 2 March 2011

Day Fifty Two

Feeling gooood from the weigh-in last still!!!! :D

I can't actually remember the last time I was this weight! lol I am 2lbs lighter than I was for Adam & Hayley's wedding last year!! I'm guessing it must have been back in 2001/2002/ 2003 or whenever it was that I lost 2 stone on the Slim Fast diet!?! Onwards and upwards!!! :)

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with mixed nuts and linseeds accompanied by a mug of Green Tea.

8.15am Pot of Green Tea

Off out for a departmental lunch to Chiquitos today. Hoping I can find some low carb options to chose from, I know they do salad so at least there is one low carb option.

Starters
Garlic Flatbread ‘Tostadas’
Oven-baked, folded flour tortilla oozing with garlic & herbs
Nachos for one
An individual portion of hand-cut tortilla chips with melting Jack cheese, jalapeño peppers, guacamole, sour cream & smoky salsa
Topped Potato Wedges
Fresh, hand-cut, oven-baked potato wedges topped with your choice of:
• Beef chilli & cheese with guacamole
• Veggie bean chilli & cheese with sour cream
• Melting Jack cheese & bacon with salsa
Chicken Wings
Glazed with sticky barbecue sauce
Chilli Poppers
Breaded jalapeños filled with cream cheese & served with smoky salsa
Chicken & Corn Chowder
Creamy soup with potato, sweetcorn, spring onion & broken tortillas
Southwest Caesar Salad
Lettuce, classic Caesar dressing, smoky red pepper croutons & hard Italian cheese
Corn on the Cob
With jalapeño, lime & coriander butter or seasoned butter

I've crossed out the definite no no's! So I have 3 choices, Nachos, Chicken Wings, Caesar Salad. I might go with the chicken wings for starter as its only the sauce that with have bad carbs, then for main there is a selection of salads or I could have some form of tortilla wrap? Although, the tortilla wrap will have a few bad carbs... Hmmm decisions, decisions....

10.30am Pot of Green Tea

Don't think I'll be able to take a photo of my lunch, so I'll see if I can find similar images on the web :) I might get the nachos for starter after looking for images!! I know there are quite a few carbs there, but it shouldn't make a huge difference on my weight loss for the week...


12.30pm Lunch
I did go for the nachos for starter, there were no where near as many as there are in the above picture!! They came with cheese, sour cream, guacamole, and a chunky salsa. For main I had a chicken caesar salad, the chicken came breaded and deep fried, so I removed most of the breaded edges it had as it tasted very oily like it had been deep fried for too long (plus there must have been loads of carbs in it!!

I have just looked on the menu and the stupid bloke gave me a southern fried chicken salad instead of caesar salad!! tiny dinner for me tonight then! Think its a Charlie Brooks workout DVD tonight and an early night too as I'm up at 4.30am for my trip to Portsmouth!

14.30pm Pot of Green Tea

Did the Charlie Brooks DVD today and I am finding the pilates section a lot easier than I did even the push ups :)

It has gone 18.00pm, and I'm not hungry in the slightest!! Just made a mug of Green Tea, so might do some hullumi cheese or some nibbley food when I do my lunch for tomorrow...div>


19.00pm Dinner
Bit of a random meal... celery and primula, hullumi cheese, salami stuffed with Primula and the other with duck & orange pate (last one was an odd combination! haha). Mug of Green Tea.





OK, so here is the photo of my waist and the tape measure showing where my belly used to be that I keep meaning to post. Excuse the Simon Cowell trousers, this was taken just before I did my Charlie Brooks workout and these trousers keep falling down lol! I took a few photos as it was hard to get a good angle on the tape measure, but this was the best one out of the few! Looking at it, its crazy to think my belly was THAT much bigger! Beer belly I reckon! lol



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter