Monday 14 March 2011

Day Sixty Four

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt, linseeds and mixed nuts with a mug of Green Tea.

I took some Senokot MAX this morning as I forgot to take some last night. Weigh day tomorrow so I need to empty my stomach lol ;) 

Kitty UPDATE: No wee on the sofa yesterday or this morning. I haven't ordered her any diet food yet as I am asking questions on a cat forum and someone has said the urinary diets aren't that great! http://www.catchat.org/forum.html It seems everyone has their own opinion on what is best. I brought some urinary tract paste on Friday from Pets at Home and have been adding that to her food too. Some places I read say that wet food is better for cystitis and the vet recommended the urinary dry food!! ARGH!!


8.15am Pot of Green Tea


9.00am Snack
Granny Smith apple.


12.00pm Pot of Green Tea


12.30pm Lunch
Chicken Mayo salad with lettuce tomato and cucumber.




I did 15 minutes of the lower body exercises on my Wii Fitness Coach then had a physical assessment on there and instead of my exercises being aimed at a Weigh loss goal now they are aimed at cardio to burn some calories :)


18.00pm Dinner
Herby lamb with brussels, mangetout and sugar snap peas.






18.30pm Mug of Green Tea



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter