Thursday 10 March 2011

Day Sixty

Woo is Curry Club day!!!!!! :D - Low Carb of course!

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt, linseeds and mixed nuts with a mug of Green Tea.

Got one of my smaller work jumpers on today :) Anyone know of somewhere to get cheap clothes? Going out clothes, work clothes etc?? I am in-between sizes at the moment, I'd say I'm a 13 (lol) small 14, big 12!! Or the best place to shop where clothes come up bigger for their size? ;)

Ever wondered how many carbs you should be having on a low carb diet??

Most low carb diets want you to begin in the first 2 weeks with under 20g of carbs a day. This is really just to prove to you that you CAN lose weight at this level - and many people lose a pound a day. It's not really "hard" at all to stay under 20g. It involves eating meat and veggies, and avoiding sugar. <-- Read more on low carb diets HERE

I had to move one of my rings to a bigger finger last night as it kept slipping about! Didn't think of measuring my fingers before the diet! HAHA and my watch that I was brought for my 30th Birthday by my parents in September was quite a snug fit after my Dad took a few links out for me, I can now rotate it around my wrist so that the watch faces inwards without taking it off... wrist weight loss too?? Might have to see if my Dad can take another link out if it gets much looser ;)


12.30pm Lunch
Chicken Mayo salad with lettuce cucumber and tomato, for a change ;)


15.00pm Snack
One orange.

Ok, no exercise today, someone has turned the temperature up in the office and I really needed a shower before curry club and wanted to try my epilator out as its new and I'd never used one before :)

19.00pm Dinner
Starter - onion bhaji and salad. I ate one and a half bhajis and my salad. The plate is a small side plate and the bhajis are flat (they look round to me in the pic).


Main course - chicken tikka and mushroom bhaji with salad. I am sooo full up after this!!


I had a large diet coke and half a poppadom (bad carbs) for starter.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter