Wednesday 16 March 2011

Day Sixty Six

Wow I have lost OVER a stone and a half now!!! (only a pound over a stone and a half, but I can still say it! woo!!!)

I downloaded a virtual weightloss app on my iPhone last night called VirtualWeight. What you do is put in your heaviest weight (so I put my weight on Day One) then your Current weight and your Goal weight as well as your height and it produces an image of how someone of my height would look at each weight...



Looking forward to looking like the goal weight!!!! 11lbs to go now! Wooo

I also have another app on my iPhone called TargetWeight which is similar to the Wii Fit graph showing you a graph of the weight going down. You can go into a stats section that tells you when you will hit your target weight if you keep losing weight at the current speed. Mine changed when I entered my new weight yesterday! It gives you a date in 3 days, by taking all your weightloss from the initial weight I put in, from 4 weeks ago and from 2 weeks ago. As I didn't start using this App until I had lost 9lbs, my dates at all 3 are quite similar. Target date from All is 28/04/11, from 2 weeks is 06/05/11 and 4 weeks is 23/04/11. They are all good dates for me as WELL before the wedding and my 2 week holiday in June so I have allowance for some cheeky holiday carbs and booze ;D

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt, mixed nuts and linseeds with a mug of Green Tea. I brought some of that Activia pouring yoghurt to try yesterday, slightly more carbs than my normal yoghurt but I do only have a small bowl :)

8.05 am Pot of Green Tea

9.45am Snack
Granny Smith apple.




10.45am Pot of Green Tea


12.30pm Lunch
Chicken Mayo salad with cucumber, lettuce and tomato. Lettuce was going slightly brown! Damn pre-cut lettuce!!


15.30pm Snack
One orange.

17.30pm Dinner
Beef mince, onion, mushroom, garlic, cayenne pepper and tomato puree in some low carb wraps.



I had 4 of these but they kept unfolding when I let them go lol


I also ordered some sweets that are ZERO carb from the same website as the low carb wraps.



I haven't done any exercise yet as there was cat wee on the sofa again so giving the cat some attention instead, it makes them less stressed apparently! Might do some stomach crunches later?



18.00pm Mug of Green Tea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter