Thursday 19 January 2012

Weigh Day tomorrow!

I haven't really done a lot of exercise this week, except for the brisk walks to and from the stations so I shall do 30 minutes of my Wii Your Shape tonight to make up for it as it is WEIGH DAY tomorrow!!!

Oh god, I get so worried about standing on the blooming scales! Even though I actually haven't been naughty and have stuck to my normal Low Carb foods that I had last year. I will also measure myself too, I can now tell you how much I lose from the biggest part of my belly too (biggest area! lol) as I took a measurement from there last Friday.

The week has gone pretty quickly with the training, I got back to work today and had loads of work to crack on with, I have also received my student identity card and a package from the OU containing all my module material!! Check this out!! I didn't think 'My Digital Life' would involve the hardware as part of the course!! :) I used to like the electronics lessons at school, so this could be quite fun! Maybe I can have a go at fixing my laptop myself?? ;)


Maybe I could do this for my exercising instead? ;) (joking)


I used my £12 of luncheon vouchers for a food shop (got loads of meat) :) :

BARGAIN! :D

I had mince beef for my dinner today, I used the last of the bag up, so there was 200g (when frozen) of mince beef there. I have put all the ingredients on MFP.


Total carbs: 26g, net calories: 640, calories burnt from exercise: 605 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter