Sunday 15 January 2012

Keeping the carb count low

Another fried breakfast for me today to help keep my carb count low. Bacon with scrambled eggs today and it was really filling!!!


I'm not sure what to have for lunch today? I might have a salad with the peppery lettuce, maybe a cheese salad, but I will do my Your Shape exercises first before I eat!

My laptop has died and I won't be at work for 3 days as I have training in London so I will update and tidy up my blog posts on Thursday. Remember you can follow my food diary on MFP :) I hope the laptop problem can be fixed!!! :'(

Here is my dinner. Pork chops and roasted veg.


Total carbs: 22g, net calories: 735, calories burned by exercise: 591

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter