Friday 27 January 2012

Third Weigh Day

Today is WEIGH DAY again! It comes round so quickly! lol

As I said yesterday, my trousers felt looser so hopefully I will have more than a 1lb loss this week, even though I haven't had time to exercise as much! I am also still having 'ladies time of the month' so that MAY effect what the scales say...

I know I am not an obese male like the picture below, but I do tend to put weight on in the same areas as he has in the picture. I get a pot belly and have the "muffin top" effect!



Hopefully I will get a nice flat belly like the image on the right, so long as I don't get a flat chest too! hehe

I get paid today and I need to pop into town after work to buy birthday presents etc so my weigh-in might be a tad later than last week (hopefully I won't be too long in town!).

Soooo pleased with today's weigh in results :) :)


Here's my 2012 graph:


That orange line at the bottom is my new target I set this year. I am 7lbs away from it as today I have reached my bridesmaid dress target weight for last year :) I might go further and try and get my bmi to 22, if that is more than 7lbs away :)

Here is my lunch. I didn't eat all that cheese by the way lol


As promised my measurements lost so far this year:
Thigh - 3/4 inch
Hips - 1 & 7/8 inch (think that's how it's written?)
Waist - 2 & 3/4 inch
Chest - 1/2 inch
Arm - 1/2 inch
Neck - 3/4 inch

The thigh, chest and arm losses are just since the 13th Jan as I forgot to do them at the start. Oh yeah, my beer belly loss is 2 inches!!!!! :D


I went for a mixed kebab as a treat. My only Friday takeaway of the month.

Total carbs: 36g, net calories: 618, calories burnt 302

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter