Tuesday 3 January 2012

Tight work trousers = too much food and booze over Christmas!! :(

The normal test of how much weight I have put on I normally base on how my work trousers fit as they aren't elasticated. I put them on this morning and was relieved that they still did up!! Even though they are pretty tight!! :/

So, 2 days of lasagne and I am back on the Low Carb and to help me on the exercise front this time, I brought the Wii game Your Shape:




I am hoping it will work me harder than the Wii Fit as the camera scans my movements. I will start this on Friday as I want to take my Christmas tree down and have more space in my lounge to be able to do the exercises!!

I plan to start being good from today. - No more chocolates! (There is still a tin full at work!)

I am tracking my food again here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/StephRP80 and I will also track my exercise on there too when I start it!

I think it is better to have a target goal, so I plan to lose an extra 5lbs from my lightest weight last year by the time I go over to Switzerland for my niece's 1st birthday. I travel over on the 20th April 2012 :)

I REALLY don't want to have to weigh myself to see how much I have put on, but I guess I will have to bite the bullet and do it! (It feels like over a stone!! :'() :( I think I will do it on Friday before starting on the Your Shape exercises. - (secretly hoping to lose a few lbs before then! lol) I have just added a weightloss ticker at the bottom of the posts. I would like to archive my weightloss posts (down the right hand side of the blog) from last year, does anyone know how to do it?

I have had confirmation today that my registration has been approved for my first Open University module :) I will end up with a Bachelor of Science Open Degree:


I must eat more fish for brain food! Luckily fish is low carb ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter